viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

TEACHING PHILOSOPHY


In my opinion, I would like to be a good teacher beacause I would like to help my students when they don´t understand something.I would like to teach them a lot of things which they can develop their abilities and talents with the English.
I think if I give a clear knowledge for them, they will be able to do and practice the best way their English. In my experience it was not this way. On the other hand I think if I can give a positive message using English my students will be able to learn and they will want to use it.
The most probable I will use different strategies like Flash card and the theater or any tecnics like symbols or material because I think that students need to express their ideas but they don´t know how get control themselves when they need to speak or give an idea, then it produces errors and they feel shamed..

I want to be a positive teacher and enthusiastic for them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario